Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day SURPRISE!

J and I don't usually make much of this over-commercialized holiday (b/c we celebrate our love every day. Gag. I know). But, we did exchange gifts yesterday.

Jonathan sent a beautiful bouquet of roses to my work:

(I suspect he really bought these because he wanted fresh flowers in our house!)

Then, I gave him salted caramels. They aren't just ANY salted caramels, they're Fran's Chocolates from Seattle. They are expensive, but they are THE. BEST. (He suspects I really bought these for myself!)

But then, the BEST surprise of all.....





WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As in the world of this:


And this:


I have never been before in my life and he's already been a million times. Next week is winter break at my school and so my husband took a couple days off work and we're going to get in touch with our inner children. I'm beside myself with excitement. I have literally no idea what to expect. I'll keep you posted on my amazing adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment