Monday, February 6, 2012

Too good not to share

If lovin' you is wrong, I don't want to be right:

I'm only sorry that my picture doesn't do it justice (I was more interested in eating it than photographing it)!

Try this one:


I may be the last person on earth to discover this recipe, but I'd be morally remiss if I didn't share it on the mere chance that YOU don't know about this sinful concoction!

I got this recipe from a coworker whose niece found it on Pinterest. I made it Saturday for an outing with my Community Group. All I can say is WOW.

Step 1:

Cookie dough.

Step 2:

Oreos.

Step 3:

Brownie batter over top.

Bake covered for 30 mins at 350. Continue baking uncovered for 20-25 minutes longer.


Serve warm with ice cream on top!!!!! My only complaint was that it's a bit of a pricey dessert...but, it's worth every penny. Oh, and it's difficult to cook the brownie batter at the center of the pan. But, whoever complained about brownie batter!?!? ENJOY :-)

2 comments:

  1. I want to like your comment! I had to throw the leftovers away so I wouldn't eat the entire pan by myself!!!

    ReplyDelete