Saturday, December 8, 2012

Overdue Project Update

So glad this "overdue" post will have nothing to do with pregnancy! Well, I take that back, my father nested just as hard in my third trimester of pregnancy as I did. He had to find things to pass the time until he got to meet his granddaughter. The result:


You remember from forever ago that I was wanting a coat rack in my mudroom to cover the exposed sheetrock visible as a result of us closing in a doorway to the kitchen (since there was no room in there for a fridge!)? Well, here's a reminder of what that space looked like:



Once again, I dreamed up a design and my engineering father was able to perfectly execute my vision! He even made the bench removable in case we're moving big things through that doorway. He's brilliant!!

Between the pantry he built and the coat rack, I LOVE the new space!!!!! One day I'll get around to repainting the room, but that won't be for a while!

Yeah, she's got him wrapped around her finger already...

No comments:

Post a Comment