Thursday, September 15, 2011

Freelancin' It

I'm a gal who has decided to seek out supplemental income. I've also realized that writing is my identity and I want to continue doing it in a fulfilling way.

I recently worked with one of Jonathan's web clients to write the content for her site. Sugar Magnolia will be opening in downtown Newnan any day now and everyone should drop in to check them out!

My friend Lezlee encouraged me to take this a step further and concentrate on building a freelance business of writing services. What a great idea! Thanks, Lezlee!

If you or someone you know needs help putting something into words, I'm your gal!

Here's what my new business cards look like (yes, Lezlee designed them for me!):


Aren't they awesome??? I have some very talented friends... (she does freelance work, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment