Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I've got the Fe-Va!

You knew this blog was coming, especially if you've ever met me.

Gardening isn't the only bug I've caught.

I've got a BAAAD case of baby fever (and actually that extends to all things fluffy and cuddly!). And it wouldn't be such a problem if people would stop bringing cute babies around me all the time. Sheesh. Except, babies also seem to be the cure...quick, someone drop their babies off for a few hours until I come to my senses!!

I'm ashamed to even admit that only 7 months into marriage I've already been bitten by the bug. This crept up on me very unexpectedly! I mean, Jonathan and I have a marriage plan, dang it!

I don't want to be legalistic about this and say: "No, we must be married 3 years, 4 days and 7 hours first." But, on the other hand, I want to build a solid marriage foundation and spend valuable time just the two of us....

Help me, oh wise ones! How do/did you know it was the right time to be a mommy or daddy?

No comments:

Post a Comment