Friday, January 31, 2014

My blog shout-outs

This post is going to be short and sweet. All bloggers have blogs that they enjoy reading. Here are a few that are presently on my radar:


100 Days of Real Food

I love this blog because it's authored by a mom who has eliminated processed food from her family's meals. I love that she posts a lot of pictures of lunch boxes because sometimes I just need quick visual inspiration when I don't have time to read lengthy posts. I hope this blog will inspire me to grow my garden this spring. Maybe Nora will even be old enough to help me dig around in the dirt!


You Can Sit With Us

This is a new blog that my friend, Joanna, is a part of. It's a lifestyle blog that has already featured everything from beauty and fashion to food and travel. Since there are four writers, they keep their blog fresh with new posts daily. Check them out!


It's To Die For

I went to college (Winthrop) with the author of this blog. She is really making a name for herself in Canada. She takes "foodie" to another level. She launched a business, To Die For Fine Foods. She's known for her To Die For Banana Bread and To Die For Lemon Loaf. She is a master of making nutritious & delicious food. Check out her recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment