Sunday, February 16, 2014

Biscuit Joiner Reunion!

My parents finally came for a visit this weekend! You know what that means...


I put my dad to work. But first I let him get some quality snuggles with the gal who ran around behind him all weekend saying "Papa."


I'm super sad to realize no one got a picture of Meme with her Nora :-( That just means we need to get together again soon.

Here is the frame I made (with help!) all properly joined.


Here are the biscuits:


Here's my dad marking the boards so we could line up the cuts.


Biscuit joiner in action:


Here are what the ends look like before we added wood glue:


We didn't have clamps so we cinched the boards together with--you guessed it--duct tape.


Still waiting for the coral to arrive. When it does, you will see the next phase of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment