Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Quick Project Update

I bought my first official tool toward my goal of woodworking on my own more. You guessed it…it was a biscuit joiner. As luck would have it, I found a used one at the Habitat resale store for cheap.


I now have two frames in production. Here is the second one, which needs painting:


Jonathan is finally excited about what I'm doing and is on board with helping me. My dried sea fan arrived and I couldn't be happier with it. I'm ordering a few more, in fact.


I got glass put in the first frame I constructed. Now I just need to build a shadow box for the coral to finish it. I can't wait to post a picture of the finished product! I'm researching the best way to sell these since this is uncharted territory for me. Message me if you have any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment